Sony Cinema Line FX6 Camera
Capture usable images in near total darkness with an impressive ISO expanded range up to 409600. The full-frame sensor coupled with innovative light gathering ensures limitless shooting possibilities.
Realise beautiful 4K imagery with the creative freedom made possible by a full-frame sensor. Capture every detail from the scene with shallow depth of field and stunning bokeh for a truly cinematic look.
S-Cinetone colour, developed for Sony’s acclaimed FX9, is the default look on the FX6. Precisely tuned to meet the requirements of today’s content creators with rich colour and natural skin tones, it produces fresh and vivid images straight out of camera without grading, while retaining plenty of latitude for post production.
- SENSOR TYPE
- 35 mm full-frame, single-chip CMOS image sensor
- Approx. 12.9 megapixels(total), Approx. 10.2 megapixels(effective)
- ISO 800/12800 (Cine EI mode, D55 Light source)
- BUILT-IN OPTICAL FILTERS
- Clear, linear variable ND(1/4ND to 1/128ND)
- MEDIA TYPE
- CF express Type A / SD card (x2), Slot B can be used for saving configuration data.
- 8.8 cm (3.5 type), Approx. 2.76M dots