Nikon D810 DSLR Camera Body FX (w/o memory card)
Harness the power of extreme resolution, jaw-dropping image quality and huge dynamic range in both stills and Full HD 1080p video applications. A newly designed 36.3 megapixel FX-format full-frame image sensor, fast frame rates, cinematic video capabilities, in-camera editing features and outstanding energy efficiency. For still and multimedia photographers, the D810 will ignite your creativity and help you capture images that astound.
- New Nikon FX-format CMOS image sensor delivers stunningly sharp images via 36.3 effective megapixels, with consistently wide dynamic range from standard ISO 64 to 12800
- Uncompromising AF accuracy and reduced mechanical vibration make it possible to achieve pristine high-megapixel images effortlessly in a wider range of situations
- Full HD movies in enhanced definition capture motion smoothly at up to 60p, with significantly reduced moiré and false color
- EXPEED 4 image-processing engine renders high-definition images with enhanced sharpness, rich tonality, accurate color reproduction and carefully controlled noise across all ISO sensitivities
- Faster continuous shooting captures action at approx. 5 fps in FX format at full resolution, and up to approx. 7 fps in DX format* at approx. 15.4 megapixels (recording pixels), with more secure subject capturing thanks to the new group-area AF mode